Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The accident.

Here are some pictures from the accident yesterday. I got the paper this morning and no article about it! Maybe tomorrow there will be...

Here was the view ahead of me.


Here was the view behind me, through my left side mirror. Maybe I should clean it.


After a while, this high schooler stood on his toolbox in the bed of his truck to get a better view. Lots of people got out of their cars and were milling about. One lady walked all the way up to the accident scene and stayed there the whole time. That kinda irks me. I don't know why. I guess I feel like the people in the accident probably don't want people gawking at them.




Finally they turned us around. See the FedEx truck? It's definitely not supposed to be facing that way.


I hope everyone was ok!

1 comment:

Becky said...

"It's definitely not supposed to be facing that way" ROFL!! I think you're right about that.
That was quite an accident. Hopefully everyone was okay.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...