Monday, June 1, 2009

We're back!

We're back from our honeymoon! Everything was so amazing! The wedding was perfect, the weather was great, and I couldn't have asked for better friends and family! I can't believe how much they all helped me those few days before, during, and after the wedding. I'll go into more detail about the wedding another day. I'm still kinda overwhelmed by everything. Even though the wedding is over, the wedding "stuff" is all over the house. We spent some time this evening putting things away. It seems we'll have salt and pepper, napkins, cups, and silverware for the next several years!

I made a little outdoor pen for the chickens yesterday. They've been in a pen in the garage for the past month, and it was time they went out. I made a little temporary pen with plastic poultry fence and step-in posts. They had a blast! Every time they'd see a shadow of a bird flying overhead, they'd make a beeline for the corner and pile up!





This little guy is my favorite! He's so tiny, but he's got a huge attitude! He's so funny. I'll put my hand down towards him, and he'll come right up to me. He still fits in the palm of my hand. I need a good name for him. Any suggestions?



And here's Miss Frizzle all feathered out. Have you ever seen The Magic School Bus? I thought the name Miss Frizzle fit her. Check out her hair!


Well, that's all for tonight! We're getting ready to eat dinner. We also moved the big couch from the basement up to the living room. We only had that loveseat up there, and it was so hard to relax and watch TV on that little thing!

Oh yeah, and tomorrow I'll show you my turkeys!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...