Wednesday, December 29, 2010

More Knitted Gifts

I love being able to knit gifts, so I was excited to make these as gifts for the kids.

These two rockets are for my nephew, Evan. The pattern was the Little Rocket pattern by Megan Kelly, found on Ravelry. It's a great project for small bits of leftover yarn.


I made Kylee and Charlotte (my neice) a crown each. The purple one is Kylee's and the pink one is for Charlotte. I also found the pattern on Ravelry. It's the Child's Play Crown pattern by Julie Hunter.


These were both easy projects I was able to knit with yarn I already had, and the patterns were totally free. Can't beat that!

3 comments:

Becky said...

LOVE them!! Great job on the crowns and rockets! I know my kids will love them :) I love knitting gifts too!

Jen said...

Very cute gifts for your niece and nephew.

Deb Johnson, Quiltbeeme said...

How cute!!! Those are wonderful Katie!! I love that you have a hobby that gives you and the receiver so much fun! You are very talented my dear girl! Love you, Momma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...