Thursday, April 22, 2010

Slacker

I'm a slacker! Blogging slacker, that is. There hasn't been too much to blog about lately. I've been busy with life I guess, just trying to keep up with everything!

The past few nights I've been knitting again. Finally! I have to be in the mood to knit, and I'm definitely in the knitting mood right now. I'm working on gifts for two people.

This one is for my former boss and his wife (and their little one on the way!!). I don't want to tell you what it is just yet...but the picture shows some body parts...and arm and a leg to be exact! Or, to be more appropriate, I guess it'd be a front leg and hind leg!


One of my best friends and her husband are moving next week. She got accepted to the vet school on Grand Cayman Island!!! I'm going to make them a gift as well, and it has to be done by Saturday!!! They're having a big party and everyone is going to be there (including my former boss and his wife, so the above gift also has to be done by Saturday!). I think I'll be knitting every second of my spare time until then!

I even brought my knitting to work so I can work on it at lunch. I really wish I could just knit instead of work, but I can't. Darn!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Awww... those little legs are so cute :) I can't wait to see the finished product. You're going to be a flurry of knitting the next couple of days. Stretch your hands every now and then so you don't get too sore. Good luck!

Dad said...

lol slacker huh? It's good maybe that you're resting a bit, no? Ok slack time is over. Start blogging! Love you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...