Monday, April 12, 2010

Purl Gets a Haircut

Lets see the before picture...


During...


Is there a sheep in there?


And after!! She looks much smaller now!


I'm sure she's more comfortable now. She had a good sized fleece. Speaking of which, Artsyfish, I have a fleece for you! If you could email me your address I'll send it on its way!


Purl also got a break this weekend. It was weaning time for the lambs! It's been 8 weeks already, can you believe it? Hard to believe they went from this:


to this in just 8 weeks!


The little ewe lamb, Poppy, will be ready for her new home pretty soon!

6 comments:

Becky said...

Awwww.. Purl. Poor thing looks so naked but I'm sure she feels more comfortable. I bet Darla had a good laugh at her. It's amazing how big those lambs have gotten. They're beautiful little lambs. Hopefully Poppy's new owners will send you picture updates every once in a while so we can see how she's growing. :)

Jen said...

Purl does look naked! lol But I bet she feels way better. Those lambs are so darn cute!

Deb Johnson, Quiltbeeme said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deb Johnson, Quiltbeeme said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deb Johnson, Quiltbeeme said...

I didn't realize that Poppy was going to a new home. I will miss that cutie pie but I know you are making room for Darla's babies! I love how comfy Purl looks now her old 'coat' is off! She has a bit of a cute cowled neck there but has a much straighter back than I thought at first! She's right pretty nekked! I think you did good buying her - she's been a great momma! It's amazing how those little lambs have grown! Way to go "Katie had a little lamb"! Love, Momma

Deb Johnson, Quiltbeeme said...

Don't even ask.......call it senior moment and a computer glitch! Please save a little of Purl's wool for my Guild's prize hon. :-)_

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...