Monday, April 12, 2010

Oh My Gosh!!!

I'm a huge fan of The Pioneer Woman. She's got an amazing blog and she's pretty famous now! Well, definitely famous in the blogging world and getting more famous in the "real" world every day! I just love her humorous posts about life on a ranch with 4 kids and dogs and cows and horses.

She's been doing photography contests in her Photography section lately, and last week I entered a picture in the Macro challenge on a whim. She chose my picture for Round 1 of her selections! I just can't believe out of ALL the submissions she got she actually liked mine enough to put it in round one!!!

Here's the pic!


I took it over 2 years ago. I can't believe she picked my photo, taken with an $80 point and shoot camera. Did you see all the rest of the gorgeous photos?! Amazing!

3 comments:

Becky said...

I'm not surprised at all that she picked that picture! It's gorgeous!! The lighting and focus are perfect! Yay Katie!!

Jen said...

Cool...

Dad said...

Katie that's great!! Congratulations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...