Sunday, April 25, 2010

First Project Finished

I finished one of the two knitting projects I was working on. The legs now have a body! I'm pretty sure the person I made this for doesn't read the blog so I feel pretty safe showing you.

I knitted another Fuzzy Lamb for friends of mine who are expecting a baby girl this summer!


I hope they like this sweet little lamb.


Think they look alike?





The pattern is Fuzzy Lamb by Barbara Prime. I used Paton's Classic Wool worsted weight yarn (in for the main color and Maggi's Aran Tweed wool yarn for the contrasting color.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Oh Katiegirl... that lil lamb is soooo cute! You did a great job. I wanna learn how to crochet things like this.

Becky said...

She turned out SOOOOO cute! I love the colors you chose this time. Great job!! I'm sure they'll love it!

inadvertent farmer said...

Simply precious...i LOVE that! Kim

LeAnn said...

Now that is pretty cute.

Deb Johnson, Quiltbeeme said...

I love that little lamb! You are so very talented hon. Love you, Momma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...