Monday, July 6, 2009

What's the big deal?

Cogburn here. Are you listening?



Ahem. I said are you listening?!



Things around here sure have been strange lately.



There's a new dog around here, and he's getting so much attention. Ooh, look at Elmer. Ooh, isn't he cute? UGH. If you ask me, it's plain stupid. I mean, we two-legged creatures are much more dignified than those four-legged furballs.



Just look at my wonderful tail. That dog doesn't have a tail as beautiful and shiny as mine. And he doesn't have spots.



And they even have him following orders! I would never sink that low, I'm my own man. Would you just look what they got him to do now.





Pathetic. We fine fowl eat when we want and where we want. I can't even look anymore.



I'm outta here!




2 comments:

Binzer said...

You are such a dork...but I like it :-)

Becky said...

LOL!!! I'm trying not to laugh so loud that I wake up the kids! You are so funny, Kate. Cogburn is getting so big! They don't look like the same chickens I saw in May.
Elmer is so smart!! You're such a good puppy trainer. I love the videos :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...