Thursday, July 2, 2009

Upcoming Craft Show

I heard on the radio this morning that there's a craft show at a local fire house on July 25th. Hmm....it's free for vendors but they ask that you make a donation at the end of the day. The lady I spoke with said they're out of vendor spots, but she's going to call vendors to confirm and I'd be the first one she'd call if they have an opening. This means that I will have to bust butt to make lots of stuff to sell. I have some leftovers from the December show I did, but I still have to make lots more. Oh yeah, and I'll be camping for a week between now and then. I guess I better get busy!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Cool! You could work on some stuff while we're camping. Do you have things that would be easy to work on while David drives or while you're sitting in a hammock? :)
I'll cross your fingers you get a spot!
Thanks for introducing me :)

katiegirl said...

Yep, I'm sure I could find something to make while we're there. And if I don't end up going to this one, I'll be ahead for the one in December!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...