Monday, November 28, 2011

The Big Reveal




Almost all of the soaps are labeled and ready to go for this weekend's craft show. It's their big debut and I'm excited and nervous! What if they don't sell? What if I don't have enough? Only time will tell! I think they look cute on that little shelf. I scored that shelf for $2 at an auction, but I'll do another post for it because it didn't look like this when I bought it!


Whatever soap doesn't sell on Saturday will be listed in my Etsy shop, hopefully by Sunday!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Beautiful soaps and beautiful display!! They turned out so pretty with their little labels. :) I hope they sell like hot cakes! :)

Lynsey said...

So I'm not sure if this is a double comment post or not...

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! Your soaps look fantastic and should be a knock out at the craft show! You'll have a great time I know it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...