Thursday, November 10, 2011

It's Crafting Time

The "big" craft show is less than a month away, so I've been busy felting things! Here are some mini sheep that may or may not get turned into Christmas tree ornaments.







And here is a little Christmas scene I just love. It will probably be sold as a set. I sort of want to keep it. I know I can make another one for myself, but I have ADD when it comes to making things. It's super hard for me to make multiples of the same thing because I get bored and want to move on to something different.







I think that little scene would look great on a mantel!

4 comments:

Jonathan S. Miller said...

Very cute!!! It would look wonderful on a mantle!!! Great job! I'm with you on making multiples. I get tired of looking at the same yarn and same pattern. I'm lucky I ever get a second sock finished. LOL

Becky said...

Oops, that comment was from me, not Jon. :)

Deb Johnson, Quiltbeeme said...

how cute katie!! I love your little sheeps! You are amazing with felting and making miniatures! Love you, Momma

gz said...

I like the felted pumpkin on the header!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...