Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Gummy Love

I love gummies. Anything gummy. I'm much more of a fruity candy kinda gal than a chocolately candy. But don't get me wrong, I'll still eat chocolate if you gave me some! The kids and I went to Bylers last weekend and while we were there we checked out their assortment of candies. They have a ton of different things.

I told the kids they could each pick out one thing and I would also pick one thing. I picked out gummy octopuses. Octopi. Gummy creatures with 8 legs and a blobby body.



Devin picked out these gummy hammerhead sharks!


And Kylee....well, she had a hard time picking something. She went back and forth for a few minutes and finally settled on...



Gummy teeth!!! How creepy yet funny are these?


Oh no, the gummies are eating each other!


And surprisingly, the teeth taste really good! They're almost like a strawberries and cream flavor or something!

4 comments:

Jonathan S. Miller said...

LOL!! I love them. Those teeth are gross but I love the picture of the shark being eaten by people teeth... talk about an alternate universe. I love gummy stuff too.

(by Becky... not Jon)

Deb Johnson, Quiltbeeme said...

How gross but funny and yummy tasting! I remember you loving skittles and those kind of fruity candy. Do you remember Aunt Linda's 'pot of dirt' cake complete with gummy worms? How cute! Love you, Momma

Jen said...

Yuck! But funny, LOL. I really dont like gummies... give me chocolate!

Foothills Poultry said...

I love gummies. Give me gummies over chocolate any day.

~~Matt~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...