Sunday, February 16, 2014

Bummer Lamb

I now have a bummer lamb.  Bean just couldn't get over the fact that one of her lambs was different than the others (white, not black).  It's really ok, because I wasn't sure Bean would be able to raise all three on her own anyways. 

I even tried a dark coat on the lamb to see if it would ease Bean's confusion, but it didn't.  I brought the little lamb in the house last night to feed him, and he ended up staying for a nap on my lap for about an hour and a half.  I hated to put him back in the barn.

Buford loved him, and was VERY enthusiastic about covering him in kisses!












































































3 comments:

Becky said...

He's SOOO cute! I love his little coat you made him. :) That was so sweet of Buford to make him feel so welcome. :) I'm sorry you'll have to bottle feed him but he sure is cute!! :) Look at that little face!

Deb Johnson, Quiltbeeme said...

That is so sweet seeing him napping in your lap! I know you enjoyed that! He's a cutie pie! I love the sweater you knitted him! How lovely Katiegirl! Hugs and kisses, Momma

Kim said...

So cute. It's amazing what will make a ewe reject one. We've had two do that this year. Hope your little guy does great. Looks like he's getting lots of attention!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...