Monday, May 7, 2012

My Siblings

I got to see both my sister and my brother this weekend.  I have lots to post about, but I wanted to make a post just for them.  I found a few of my favorite sibling quotes online.  I can't say it any better myself!

 Sisters are different flowers from the same garden.  ~Author Unknown

























To the outside world we all grow old.  But not to brothers and sisters.  We know each other as we always were.  We know each other's hearts.  We share private family jokes.  We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys.  We live outside the touch of time.  ~Clara Ortega
























"Brother and sister, together as friends, ready to face whatever life sends.  Joy and laughter or tears and strife, holding hands tightly as we dance through life."   -Suzie Huitt


"Someday when you're far away and the miles keep us apart. I'm going to whisper. I love my sister, you will discover. I love my brother and we will know it in our hearts."  -unknown


4 comments:

Jonathan S. Miller said...

I miss you both so much already! Those quotes are perfect and made me get teary eyed. You both are the best siblings I could ever ask for. Thanks for a great weekend. :) Love you!!

Jonathan S. Miller said...

Crap... logged in under Jon's name again. It's me, Becky, though. :)

Deb Johnson, Quiltbeeme said...

What a wonderful post....... It almost made the months and months of morning sickness and the 3 C-sections worth it!! All kidding aside....You are all three so very lucky to have each other!! It is so great to know that you have each other to support you and love you all your life! I really hoped you'd be this close and that you'd have what I always wished I had. I am so proud of you all! Love 5 muches, Momma

Jen said...

Sweet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...