7 Random Things About Me:
1. I once found a turkey (alive and well) in the middle of the road. She wouldn't move, so I put her in my car and took her home, and my parents didn't mind (I was in high school). I later found out the people posted a sign for the missing turkey, so I returned her.
2. I swear I'm not making this up, but I also once found a goat in the middle of the road when I was visiting my sister in NC. I had a car full of dogs, so I couldn't bring her home but I called animal control and waited until they got there. I never did find out what happened to the goat.
3. My sister and I were at the airport (circa 1998) and I spied Newt Gingrich in the baggage claim line. I went up to him and asked if we could get a picture with him, and he said ok but after he got his luggage. We still have the pictures. He was pretty nice...probably because he was surprised 2 teenaged girls knew who he was.
4. And one time I saw Wolf Blitzer in the airport food court, but this time I couldn't remember his name so I didn't get a picture with him. I guess that's what happens when you live relatively close to D.C.....
5. When we got our first chickens ever, I spent hours out there sitting with them. I tried to dress up like a chicken so they wouldn't be afraid of me. I looked for all brown clothes and a dishwashing glove, but couldn't find them so I gave up. I was only 11, give me a break!
6. When I was around 8 or so, I stole a hot glue stick from Joanne Fabrics. It was just one single hot glue stick, and I took it because my sister said it was glue but I couldn't figure out how it worked. I didn't know it went in a gun! My sister ratted me out and my parents gave me a looooooong lecture
7. I watch Teen Mom and Teen Mom 2 on MTV. I hate MTV, but I can't help it. Somehow I started watching Teen Mom when I was home from work one day, and I got hooked. Guilty pleasure....and don't tell anyone!
So, there ya go. 7 random facts you wish you never knew! So now I'll pass the award to a few of my favorite blogs:
Squash Blossom Farm
Our Little Farm
Life in a Little Red Farmhouse