Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Buffet



I love this thing. My mom found it at an estate auction years ago and it looked very different than it does now. It was black and didn't look like much. Mom got it for $80. She brought it home and stripped it and found beautiful wood underneath. She knew when she saw it that it had potential.

When she moved into her current house, there just wasn't room for it, so lucky me now I have it! I'm not sure if it belongs to me now or not, but honestly I feel more like it's caretaker rather than owner. I am very protective of it, and I'm always reminding the kids to be easy on the doors and drawers. I don't want anything to happen to it!

I love decorating it too. I love how it looks all decked out for Christmas. It's definitely my favorite piece of furniture we own.

1 comment:

Becky said...

It looks so pretty all dressed up for Christmas!! Now all it needs is a runner with pumpkin pies all lined up and you're all set for Christmas! :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...