Monday, August 1, 2011

Shearing is Done

I sheared Bean the other day and was tickled to see the results!

Barley is on the left, Bean is on the right.


I think Bean has even better conformation than Barley. I assumed that since Barley was the bigger lamb she'd be the better one to keep, but I decided to keep both girls and I'm glad I did. Bean has potential.


Barley is on the left, Bean on the right.


Now I just need my clipper blades to come in so I can give them their finishing touches before the show next week!

4 comments:

Becky said...

I love that first picture of the two of them! They are so adorable. :) I think Bean looks the most like Darla. I'm so glad you kept the two of them. I can't wait to see how they do at the fair! :)

Jen said...

They are both so cute, bet they feel better after their hair cut :)

Kim said...

They look like Ewoks! So cute shaved.

Deb Johnson, Quiltbeeme said...

She is gorgeous Katie! I am so glad you kept them both. Bean has such pretty confirmation but Barley has a great loin on her. Good prospects for the future babies!! Love you, Momma {Ps- still love that monkey face Bean!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...