Thursday, May 7, 2009

My First Time

This is it. I've decided to venture into the world of blogging. I know I'll at least have one reader (my sister), but maybe others will decide my life is interesting enough to read about. My life is pretty busy right now, so I thought a blog might be a fun way to jot it all down and keep track of it! So what's going on to make my life busy? Well, my fiance and I just bought a house. Today is our anniversary. One week as homeowners! Oh yeah, and we're getting married on May 23rd! Only 16 days left! Hopefully I'll have more interesting posts in the future. I just wanted to start with something.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Yay! You did it! Since we live so far away, this will be a great way for me to feel like you're next door :)

George said...

Katie, I love your blog! I had a wonderful time working on the arbor too. Holy cow only 5 days left! You take the best pictures. I don't know what the plant is. Good luck finding out. I love you. Dad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...