Monday, May 18, 2009

5 Days Left

I think someone hit the fast forward button. Only 5 days? I came home and finished hemming Kylee's flowergirl dress. Aren't they cute? Becky did a great job sewing them! All I had to do was sew on the ribbons and hem one dress. One more thing done!


Remember the seeds I planted the other day? They're up and growing now!

Nasturtium:
Cosmos (one of my absolute favorites)


Sunflowers


Does anyone know what this is? It's trying to take over the hedgerow. It's everywhere. It has several different shaped leaves on the plant. I remember learning about it, but I can't remember what it is.

And it forms these catkin-like things.


We're getting ready to go to Sam's Club and buy a bunch of stuff for the wedding food. Then we're going to Walmart, Joann's, Staples, and maybe JC Penney. It's going to be a long night. :-)

1 comment:

Becky said...

Katie!!! The ribbons look fantastic! You did a great job finishing them!
Wow, your seedlings are doing so well! you're going to have such a pretty space out there :) I have no idea what that plant is. Interesting...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...