It's getting close to lambing season here, and there's some work that needs to be done before lambing. The ewes needed vaccinated (CD/T) and crutched, and I wanted to trim their feet as well. I brought the girls in the barn on Sunday since the weather was really warm (around 50*F). You can see in the picture below, Barley is pleading with me to let them out. She knew something was up.
Now I can see all the ewe's udders and vulvas, so I can keep an eye out for impending lambing. They're not nearly as close as I was hoping they'd be. Darla, who isn't pictured, is the closest. I'm still guessing she has about 2 weeks left to go. I'd say the rest of the girls are at least a month out. I'm not crazy about that, since I have to go out of town the first weekend of March, and David isn't all that familiar with what to do with newborn lambs. Maybe the ewes will wait until I get back!