Monday, July 2, 2012

New Listings

I am recovering from a fun filled week (our "staycation), but I wanted to blog about a few new shop updates! 

The Goat Milk and Honey soap has a new look!  It's listed again, after a brief hiatus.
















And I've made a few hand-knit and felted bowls.  They're a great way to keep your little things contained!
There are three sizes, and the bowls nest together when empty.   I can't wait to make bowls in new colors!

Here's the small:
















The medium:
















And the large:

3 comments:

Deb Johnson, Quiltbeeme said...

Great Products Katie! I love the edge of the milk and honey soap! The felted bowls look beautiful and practical at the same time! I hope you get good sales and that customers appreciate all the hard work and artisanship that goes into each item! Love you, Momma

Deb Johnson, Quiltbeeme said...

I bet it was a busy full house last week! I am glad you all had time together! What wonderful brother and sisters!! Love, Momma

Becky said...

We had a great time! I promise to blog about it soon!
I love your new shop items! The bowls are so pretty and I LOVE your soap!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...