Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Theo the Man



Theo is back. Remember him? He went to live on another farm in December, but he's back for breeding. I still own him, but he lives on the other farm so he can breed their goats too.

Theo took his job very seriously, and he bred June on Saturday (Sept. 17th-jotting this down so I can remember it). If it was successful, June should kid around February 14th. We may have Valentine's kids!

One thing I forgot about was how much bucks stink. I don't really mind it, it's more of a "wow, I can smell him from here" kinda thing. I'm not sure David agrees...I'm pretty sure he thinks it stinks.

3 comments:

Becky said...

That's a shame he stinks because his manly beard is so cute. :) I'll cross my fingers that June's bred and you have a few beautiful Valentines next year! :)

Little Rooster Croft said...

I don't mind the smell either...LOL - he is very manly looking in that pick! Quite the "stud muffin" - if you have heard that term you are as old as I am! LOL

Very cool that June will hopefully be giving you more babies!

Deb Johnson, Quiltbeeme said...

How impressive does he think he is!! I think he's funny looking but very intent about his job! Too funny! It's nice you have that arrangement with the other farm to share him. Cross our fingers for two more beautiful kids!! Love you, Momma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...