Tuesday, February 8, 2011

We're Having a Fund Raiser!

I am really wanting to add a wireless webcam in the barn so I can broadcast live streaming video of the girls in the barn. Since I work full time away from home, I'm not able to check in on the expecting mothers as often as I'd like during the day. I thought it would be awesome to be able to broadcast a streaming video online so I (and all of you!) can log on and see the girls in action!

Webcams run about $80-$100, and while that's not that expensive in the grand scheme of things, I would like to have my animals and hobbies support themselves. I have been busy tonight adding several more items to my Etsy shop.

I've got 2 sets of coasters. This one in striped yarn...


And this one in variegated yarn. That's my favorite coffee mug, by the way. Everything tastes better in it.


I added a new abstract felted scene.


A new wallet/clutch.


And this set of felted flower ponytail holders.


Check out the shop in the link above or click on the sidebar link to the right!

I've got more stuff to add, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

Becky said...

That felted scene is beautiful!! I love the new things you added to the shop! I hope you're able to get that camera. It would be neat to see what your girls are up to. :)

Jen said...

Good Luck... video camera would be so cool!

Deb Johnson, Quiltbeeme said...

Awesome! Good luck Katie girl! I want to buy a pincushion. If you have time, I'll let you know what I want it to look like. Love you, Momma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...