Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Update on Purl

Much to my disappointment, there's really nothing to update! Purl is resting very comfortably and is in no rush to have those lambs! I've been checking her 'round the clock since Thursday and every time I go check her she's eating hay or laying down chewing her cud. The girl likes her food. Speaking of food, I also have been bringing her treats so she won't mind me checking her rear every few hours. She loves carrots and broccoli, and she didn't hesitate to gobble up my last bite of oatmeal cookie!

Her udder has definitely bagged up more since the last time I showed you. Pictures below. Fair warning! :-)

I am still waiting on the camera to arrive. Hopefully it'll be here soon! I can only take off so many days from work...



5 comments:

Verde Farm said...

Oh Poor Purl--I know she has to be ready to get this over with. Bless both your hearts!

Unknown said...

Oh poor Purl! I am 2 weeks away from my due date so I can sympathize with how she must be feeling at the moment ;) LOL

Becky said...

She is certainly getting round! I really hope she goes into labor soon. I want to see lambs!! :)

Jen said...

Cant wait to see the lambs... Hurry up Purl :)

Deb Johnson, Quiltbeeme said...

I will be glad when the lambs arrive safely and Purl is back to being just a normal Ewe! I know this must be working on your nerves hon. Love you, Momma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...