Thursday, October 14, 2010

Quick Knits



I have been wanting to do some quick, instant gratification knitting lately, so I decided to knit a few baby items. I knitted the pumpkin hat using parts of a few different patterns I found. It's made with Caron Simply Soft yarn (and the colors are Peach and Sage, if I remember correctly). It was hard to take good pictures because I don't happen to have a baby around the house to model it for me. :-)



This pink hat is just a simple baby beanie with a ribbed edge, made with Rowan Calmer. I forget which color it is, but it's a very light pink.



Both of these hats are in my Etsy shop, which has been neglected for a long time!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Wow! Katie, those hats are adorable! Great job on the leaves on the pumpkin hat! You're getting to be quite an accomplished knitter :)
That pink hat looks so soft. What kind of fiber is it?

Now, if I only had a baby niece or nephew to model those hat..... hehe ;)

Jen said...

Very Cute Baby Hats :)

Kim said...

Those are adorable!

jenn said...

Awww, those are darling!

Deb Johnson, Quiltbeeme said...

How very cute Katie! Great work with the knitting! Love you, Momma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...