Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Crafty Bastards!



If you're in the D.C. area this weekend, come by the Crafty Bastards craft show at Union Market!  This is a HUGE event, with so many vendors selling so many great things!   Purl & June (that's me!) will be there on Sunday only, sharing a booth with my good friend Jen of Home Sweet

Two years ago, I attended this event with Jen as her helper.  Now, I'm excited to be attending as a vendor! 

If you attend, it's a good idea to purchase tickets online in advance. They're only $5 online, and may be more at the gate.  Also, I can share a special code for a deal on 2 day tickets!  Use code VENDOR2014 to get a 2 day pass for only $6!  Visit the website for tickets!

I hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Good luck, Katie! I hope you sell out!! :) I wish I could be there to help you and shop! :)

Deb Johnson, Quiltbeeme said...

Yes, all of you who can go to this wonderful Craft Sale and buy lots of my daughter's wonderful pure goat milk products! And while you're at it, notice how nicely the soaps are wrapped!! he he Love you my talented Katie, Momma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...