Tuesday, May 27, 2014

For Sale!

Nessarose is for sale. She's a registered Oberhasli dairy doe, a yearling.  She is in milk.  She's CAE and Johnnes negative, and very easy to hand milk!























We are also selling our "Goat Tote", since we have bought a cap for our truck.  This works very well to haul livestock.  It'd be great for sheep, goats, hogs, dogs, and calves.  It fits in a shortbed Chevy or Ford with the tailgate down. It's VERY sturdy and well built.
















Please email me if you're interested in either Nessa or the "Goat Tote".  If you click on my picture to the right, you'll see a link to email me.  Thanks!

4 comments:

Kim said...

pretty goat!

Becky said...

She's beautiful and I hope she finds a great home soon! That crate looks great too. Man, too bad I'm so far away from being ready for goats!

Love the banner pic too!!!

Rebecca @ Belle Blog said...

I wish we were closer to you. I have been looking for two milking does.

katiegirl said...

Rebecca, it looks like we're only about 4.5 hours. One of my dogs came from Connecticut! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...