Friday, January 4, 2013

This Just In!

















I just got my email from Chuck at Biotracking

OpenLow RecheckCutoffHigh RecheckPregnant
OD < 0.135OD = 0.135 to 0.150.15OD = 0.15 to 0.21OD > 0.21

Tube NumberAnimal IDResponse in Test, ODPSPB RangeDays Post Breeding
1Ida0.6456Pregnant103
2June0.6916Pregnant103













Both Ida and June are pregnant!  I was 99% sure June was bred, and about 70% sure Ida was bred.  Ida is a first freshener (which means she'll be having her first kids), so she's hiding it well!  So that means goat babies in a little over a month!

This is an old picture...the girls aren't in the barn, they're in their pasture, and they're much hairier now.  I'll get update pics soon.  Tomorrow maybe.
















5 comments:

Tayet @ Farm Life at its Best said...

My first doe is due to kid on the 30th. Goat babies are the best!

Becky said...

Wahoo!!!! That's awesome!!! I can't wait to see pictures of their babies! I'll cross my fingers for doe kids. :)

Momma/Deb said...

Yay for goat babies!!!!!!!!!!!!! You do breed good goat babies!!! Love you, Momma well- I guess June and Ida had something to do with it!

Momma/Deb said...

OHHH, love your sky photos.............just amazing!! Love you, Momma

Jennifer said...

Yay....... My Star is due in Feb. and my Tulip is due in March :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...