Friday, August 17, 2012

Must Be Somthing in the Water


















Lots of my friends are having babies this year!  I just sent off a pair of hats to a friend who had twins (but I forgot to take a pic!), and I just finished this little legwarmer and booty set for another friend.  She's one of my best best best friends and my roommate from college.  She's due in late September and she had her baby shower last weekend.  I made these legwarmers using the Purl Bee Baby Leg Warmers for Mila pattern.  I cast on the 48 stitches the pattern called for, but they were HUGE so I frogged and decided to cast on 32 instead.  The booties are absolutely adorable.  I used the Saartje's Bootees pattern.  I'll definitely be making more of these booties for other babies too, because they're just too darn cute.  Have I mentioned they're cute? 

Here's another pic, but sorry it's a little blurry.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Cute is right! I love that set! Such a nice change from pink, pink, and more pink! :) I know Jenny will LOVE them! :) Great job!

Deb Johnson, Quiltbeeme said...

They are sooooo sweet Katie! I love the flower button on the booties. Your friends are so lucky to have you! You are so thoughtful!! Love you, Momma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...