Sunday, June 3, 2012

Buford is some sort of terrier mix, and his shaggy hair tends to pick up ticks.  Now that we don't have guineas anymore, I've definitely noticed more ticks.  I'm not sure I'm ready to get more guineas again, so I decided to give Buford a trim so he hopefully won't be such a tick magnet.  You can click on this post to see his "before" look. 

And here's his after. I really like it!
















I left a his shaggy eyebrows and beard though, since he's so cute with those. I think he looks better this way, and this will be his new summer haircut from now on!
















While I was taking photos, I decided to get one of both dogs.  Elmer likes to look for birds.

















I love this pic below.  I asked the dogs "Who is it?!" and they both snapped to attention. 
















It's great to have dogs, isn't it?

2 comments:

Becky said...

He looks so handsome! Great haircut for him! They both look so cute posing for the camera! I love your doggies. :)

Deb Johnson, Quiltbeeme said...

how darned cute!! They are great boys Katie!! Love you, Momma Ps. Walmart now carries the generic form for frontline. Muches cheaper and lasts for months. he he

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...