Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Lately

 Buford and Kiki spent some time snuggling on the couch.

 The Easter Bunny came!  (am I late posting, or what)
 I had a birthday and the kids made me a nice banner and card.

 David and I built a set of steps for our deck.

Buford found a yummy treat.  He found a dried out tail that fell off a lamb.  He had fun playing with it until mean old mom took it away.
 Devin's peach tree is blooming and so pretty!
 The cover crop in the garden is growing like crazy.  I planted it over the asparagus bed last fall, then realized I can't see if asparagus are coming up or not!   So I've been pulling it out and feeding it to the animals.  They love it!





 Some bird has tried to make a nest in the chicken coop roof.
 And a Carolina Wren made a nest in the sheep shelter. She has 6 or 7 eggs in there!

The sheep mowed the front yard this weekend.  They did a pretty good job.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Wow! So many great things going on at your house :) Kiki is adorable! What a face! EWWW, Buford!! Wow! That's some amazingly dense cover crop. Lucky animals :)

Deb Johnson, Quiltbeeme said...

You both did a GREAT job on those steps! Love all the spring photos and goings on! Kiki sure has grown! Keep up the great work - the place is looking great! Ps- what if you painted the storm door on the front the same color as the main door? I just love that color!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...