Sunday, December 8, 2013

Snowy Sunday

Yesterday was the Christmas craft show.  I managed to take one picture before my camera batteries died.  Oops!  It was a successful show, but I still have soap, coffee cozies, lip balms, lotion bars, and some felted ornaments for sale. 
















Today it snowed!  And I think we also got some sleet mixed in there too.  I love taking pictures of the sheep when it snows.  All but the lamb were covered with snow, so I guess the lamb was the only one who wanted to go in the shelter.
 















Barley looks so pretty in the snow. 
















Whatcha doin?
















Bean
















The chickens weren't thrilled.  Some of them have never seen snow. One young rooster flew from the coop door about 10' out, then stood there for a few minutes and flew back to the coop.
















The rabbits seem cozy.
































I would have taken a picture of the goats, but they are goats and they refused to come out of their shelter.  Smart girls. 

3 comments:

Becky said...

Pretty snow!! Barley looks so pretty in her frosting covered wool. :) Smart goats, staying inside! I wish we'd gotten snow... instead of our very cold rain. :)

Becky said...

P.S. I love your craft show display and I'm so glad it went well! I'd certainly stop to shop at your booth if I was there! :)

Deb Johnson, Quiltbeeme said...

You can have all the snow this year hon! :-) Congrats on your very successful Craft Fair hon!! Your products are so very good and such high quality that it's no wonder you do so well! Plus your products are so lovely! Love you, Momma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...