Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Time

I haven't been blogging much lately because life has been busy.  David's mom is at Hospice, so that has been our main focus lately.  Add in the holidays, and the blog gets put on the back burner. 

I can't believe another Christmas has passed, they seem to go by so quickly.  We had a good one though!






















Santa came!
















He brought the kids some really good stuff.  Devin got a poster of the General Lee.  He has been watching The Dukes of Hazzard at his mom's house. 
















Kylee got a new doll, so now her other doll has a friend.





















Kylee got a sewing machine!  And Devin got a really cool Snap Circuits set.
















Santa also brought Devin two new Nerf guns, so now he and David can have Nerf battles. How awesome for me. 
















Chilli the cat spends most of her time in the basement (because that's where the pellet stove is), but she decided to grace us with her presence as we opened the presents (like my homonym?).  It was a Christmas miracle.
















Kylee got a kick out of the chocolate "coal" in her stocking.
















Buford and Elmer both got new bones.  They're rope toys with cow hooves attached.  They love them.
















I knitted Kylee a mitten and cowl set. I love the yarn (Karaoke).
















And Devin finally got a needle felting kit! He has been begging to try needle felting for a while now.  He's so excited to try it. 

































I didn't take a picture of our meal, but I did get a chance to snap a picture of the ham.  This was the first ham we cooked from our pig.  It was really good.

















I got some really great presents too.  I'll have to take pictures of them and blog about them another day.  I hope you all had a great Christmas too!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Yay Christmas!! :) It looks like you had such a nice one! :) The kids got some great presents. Those are neat bones that the dogs got. Wow, that ham looks fantastic!!

Deb Johnson, Quiltbeeme said...

nice blog and you will need 2 blogs to record all you got from David!!! That ham is amazing!!! You tree is beautiful Katie! I know the kids had a great day hon! I love the wrapped gifts on each end of the sofa!!!! Love you, Momma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...