Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day! And Other Updates

 It's Election Day! That means it's our opportunity to decide what we want for the future of our country.  I hope each and every one of you goes out and votes today!  It only takes a few minutes and every vote counts!  Kylee helped me vote this morning.  


















I never did update after Hurricane Sandy, but we made it through the storm with no damage.  I wish others were as lucky.  The poor people from Staten Island, NY are having a really rough time.   Here's an updated picture of the soaps I made that day.  The one on the left is Gingerbread, the middle is evergreen (still thinking of a name), and the one on the right is Hot Cocoa. 
















And here's a new soap I made a few days ago, Cranberry. 
















And here are three little knitting sheep I made recently.  The two brown ones are made from Barley's wool.   They're in the shop!





2 comments:

Becky said...

What a beautiful picture of you and Kylee! :)
Your new soaps are so pretty!! The hot chocolate one looks like it has whipped cream or marshmallows on top! Perfect!
Those felted, knitting sheep are adorable!!! I LOVE them! :)

Deb Johnson, Quiltbeeme said...

Those knitting sheep are the cutest things I've ever seen!!!! OMG! I love your soaps = how about for the green white ones "Fresh Wave"... what it looked like to me. I love the photo of you and Kylee - my voting gals!!! Thanks for passing on a tradition! Love you, Momma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...